Day Nine: Chilling like a Villain.

Day Nine:

7/15/18

Today was a pretty chill day. We work up around 8:00am or so. We met Warren Seyler, Francis, Francis’s brother, and Jim. They came and brought their drum and sang for us. They all had shown us new songs that they sing. They even allowed us to sing at the dumb with them. It was pretty fun. After drumming we headed to the watch tower. The tower was high, and I’m afraid of heights. I sucked it up and held my breath. I went up to the top and boy that felt like a life time. The view was beautiful, but I was afraid that I was going to die. After the tower and the long trip down, we went swimming in the Spokane River. The water was perfect and it was fun swimming with most of the people. Today was just a really fun and chill day.

This is Warren Seyler.. A man who would take the world under his wing, and forever will be a long time friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day One: Start of the knowledgeable trip

Day Fourteen: Last day!!!

WHOOPSIE!!!